Friends and Pink Pills saved my life.

01:27

SCENARIO
Cold sweat was dripping on to the floor. I was too weak to move and the cramps were getting excruciatingly painful. I quickly called N, when she did come in. Arms folded across my tummy, bending over, face was in anguish. She quickly asked if i needed a Pink Pill when i said yes she and the others rushed down to get me some. As every minute passed, the pain got worse and i'm pretty sure i was about to faint. Luckily they got to me in time and fed me the medication. However it wasn't working, NQ decided to get some hot water along with H and F while N stayed to make sure i didn't faint or something. When they came back F and N were wiping away the cold sweat and rubbing my back. After 15 minutes or so the med was starting to kick in, and i was able to walk down. While H and NQ were trying to hail a cab for me Finally they got one and I headed home. 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. never blog about the after part ): my fantastic cooking cured your loss of appetite ):

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts