Wonder

23:51

Have you ever wondered why people stop contacting and start contacting again? Why do guys contact old flames and why do girls entertain them? Why some people like the past and why some can't wait for it to be over and done with to start a new? Why hold on to the past when a new one awaits?


 Just today, I met someone I once knew. I'll say its more of a acquaintance kind of relationship we were never friends really. It's so weird just looking at him and hear him talking to another friend of mine about contacting my old friends whom, barely knows him. I was thinking "Why?" Seriously, why? What are these kind of people looking for? I guess it might be just me. Well, I'm the kind that thinks, the Past maybe good, filled with memories but why dwell upon it? Why suddenly talk to people whom you may or may not know? Why go back to an ex? Why when you finally are over a person, when she/he comes running back, why accept them? It's taking 1 step forward 2 steps back. What do you gain? Another Chance? What? 

 I simply do not understand. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts