First night..

00:56

Hi guys, first post in australia! (whoop) Today is my first night at the homestay.. My room is really cosy just that the carpet flooring is a little dirty looking but not a biggie after all, this house i'm living in is like 120 years old? I'll post pictures up another time.
Also, it's my first time reading all those farewell cards made! Since i've arrive, i dump my luggages here, took some clothes and off to my parent's hotel to stay. So, i would like to thank those who wrote to me.

(In no particular order)

Cheryl: Hey girl~ I had no idea you read my blog! Thank you thank you! I like to also say that you are one of my good friends. I mean if i had a time machine, i would do the exact same thing as you. But it's not too late! I will be coming back every now and then, so when the time comes we can always hang. Don't be a stranger please! As I say, STRANGER DANGER! So dont be one ahh!!
Love you cheryl woooo~ (:

Marcus: Thanks bro! we will catch up real soon! once im back everyone is free! CNY my place ok? you plan! contact me with the details. ask my aus no. from ys if you have to (:

Rachel: Thank you for your little care/gift package! I love it! Can't bear to use the Hand sanitizers and Seaweeed sachets! I love you soo much! Don't drink too much jagger bombs ah! (wait for me) I've said the other part on Whatsapp so reead it!! I will use the sketchbook and doodle~ or paste tics of concert i've been to here and share it with you guys when i go back. FASTER COME HERE!! MISS YOU SHOO MUCH, no one here will reprimand me on my weird antics.. ):

Mei: I know it was you who did the poster-card! I mean what are the odds? I dont believe jerri or rach will know how.. one's a designer and one's PR who else is there? ah right YOU! :D Thank you~ I love you mei mei! Please lessen on clubbing. Only go when the BF is around ok? READ WHATSAPP!! The other half is there. I need to get blu-tack to paste the poster! after that, i will show you guys my zoink shrine ok? (; FASTER COME HERE!!

Jerri: *Shakes head* My unicorn buddy, WHERE YOUR GIFT?
Kidding! (: I know you had a part in the box and the poster. I love you nonetheless! What did you doo to mee? ALL 3 OF YOU <3 Anyway, Please take care of yourself as well as your mama, you are so strong i can't even describe. If I was you i would be like a raging unicorn prancing. Go read whatsapp for the later part. And please dont shave your head bald while im gone (wait for me!!) i will take pictures of pretty bald girl here for you ok? shh! dont tell fiona!~ FASTER COME HERE!!


Jannah: I love the book! thank you! 爱死你了!<3 go figure that one out (; I will use it when i feel like i need a little inspiration. I havent explore it yet cause i want a surprise day by day, it might get me through the coldest and loneliest nights. Oh do tell me when you come! please keep in contact! who knows, we might end up as roomies once i get an apartment! (;

Jolene Tay: 妹~ thank you for the huge ass book (: i love it soo much! I LOVE YOU! sorry i havent been the best sister, but i will learn to be good here and probably teach you some of the angmoh ways of being a sister~ Do well for your PSLE ok? dont stress out about it, you can one, just put in effort. Trust me. i will see you very soon ok? take care of mummy and daddy and aunty. love you talk to you on skype later!

Tusita and Sumedha: Your card is spectacular Sumedha! jie jie love it very much! I will miss you and keep up being a great sister to jolene and tusita. Tusita what makes you think i will cheat on YS?? haha! call him and ask him to bring you play basketball or anything you need help with ok? Just call only. see you soon!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts