No Lady Gaga? Jessie J is fine too!

19:38

I was ever so excited to know that LADY GAGA is coming to this little red dot where Korean Popstar's concerts are on the rise. Don't get me wrong, i do like k-pop, just not all of them. Anyway, I told myself I will wake up at 10am to book the tickets. But failed obviously. 

So when i woke up at 12 plus to check the site, this is what happened: 


I was very much devastated but a sliver lining appeared! JESSIE J was also coming to town and I had to pounce on the opportunity before it was gone. 

I present, TICKETS TO JESSIE J'S "WHO YOU ARE" TOUR!



 FALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA~
 FALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts