What is happening?

00:05

If I close my eyes, I'll start to cry. If I open them, everything reminds me of you. Your words, echo in my head. Am I really not good enough? Do I really suffocate you till you have to force me to go on a break with you? Everyone can change why not you? A limit? What limit? To loving me? So many questions.
Is this the end? Don't tell me you love me when there's a limit to loving me. What is this? What Am I to you? What is wrong with us? What is wrong with spending all of our time together? Why can't you miss me like the way I miss you? Why can't you feel the same passion as I do? What happened to your love for me? Where are we going from here? Why do I feel this way? I've done everything you wanted I really have nothing else to give emotionally. I'm sick of this, but why can't I be sick of you, like you're sick of me?
Why? Why? Why?

So many questions,

But Nobody to turn to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts