Jessie J's Concert 2012

03:38

As some of you might know, i went to Jessie J's concert. If you don't know, well, I went to Jessie J's concert. She was A-MA-ZING! Surprisingly tall and very good live. Plus, BLUSH was her opening act! Didn't know that when i bought the tickets. So i got 2 acts for the price of one! (HOLLA~) Yes, I'm aunty like that.
ALSO, on that day i was notified by NYLON SG that i was invited to their Launch Party~ Problem is, It's for 18 and above. Technically speaking, I am 18 this year.. I just pray they look at the year not birth date. I really want to go! C'mon its NYLON for goodness sake.
Please god, any god, if you are reading this please let them let me in and enjoy the night instead of rejecting me at the door. Please.

Following are photos of Jessie J's concert:





He is very excited. Can you tell?















More on my Facebook Page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts