London Calling

02:25

 Hello all, i'm in SINGAPORE~ Came back about 5 days ago. Yes, before that i was in London and now in Singapore next, would be back to Melbourne to complete the cycle. My body clock is definitely screwed up because i feel sleepy around 8pm local time but will wake up at 11pm - 12 am and will not sleep until 3 or 4 am...

Anyway, here are some photos of my London trip. I love it there! The shopping, the environment and i can't say much about the people yet, cause i've not talked to any. Unless, sales assistants are considered, then yeah i've talked to plenty. But it's their job to be nice soo... that's that.

London's cityscape is beautiful, the old and the new coming together, it's truly a sight to see and take in. I especially like their alleyways because it feels like a scene in a Harry Potter Movie. Which btw, I went to the WB studios there and learned all the behind the scenes stuff of HARRY POTTER. Dream come true! If only the cast was there and i could see it being filmed.
PLUS I DRANK BUTTERBEER! ( its actually just caramel flavoured root beer float)

I did do a lot of walking around, taking the underground, the bus and eating Pret-A-Mager sight seeing etc. becoming a London-er day by day. Hah. Of course with Nina there made everything a whole lot better. Well, I won't gush on about London anymore I'll let the photos do the talking.







































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts