Highlight of the MONTH

22:13

First and foremost, I would like to thank Rachel Lau for following Adam Lambert on Twitter. Next, I would like to thank god and fate for making us go on a train ride to the city together and stopping at Flinders. Although I was not as pumped as Rachel and Tim, but I was definitely way more excited than Emelia.
I mean, one must admit that this was freaking awesome. A guerrilla concert by Adam Lambert on the laziest time of Sunday? Oh yeah~

P.s. You may not be able to see it in the following photos, but his eyes, they were so pretty. Yes Pretty. Full lashes and those crystal clear blue eyes, OMG. Makes me wanna swim in them.






My too ugly face and Adam's Back! 


Here's a video link to my recording of his Live singing which btw is, AMAZING.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts