Reviving this space (temporarily)

09:54


It's been a while blog, hello again. I was just thinking to myself the other day,  I should blog about my adventures in Melbourne as much as I can.  I'll be leaving this beautiful city in about 3 months time and I want something to look back on in the future and cringe in embarrassment.

I don't dare say that I'll be leaving for good because I have this gut feeling I'll come back in the near future to perhaps get a diploma in something unrelated to what I studied.  Yup, I totes got my whole life figure out. (not) 

I really could care less on structuring perfect posts or taking super model-esque photos like famous bloggers but I'm going to do my best and post everything that's going on in my life even the mundane (as shown below). Enjoy!~ 


Here's me sitting in a very awkward position but playing it cool trying to look all contemporary.  
Taro  (Beat's fur baby) in a bee costume. It's the right size, he's just super fluffy. 
Yeah, i bought a pair of really pretty sunnies over the week

Napping and waking up to this view. Going to miss waking up to this ):

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts