Day 2 of Uni

17:35

No, i'm not gonna post my everyday life as a uni student. Just that today I finally feel what it's like to go to classes and have breaks in between mods.


I had 3 classes today, I can pretty much tell you that uni has A LOT of self reading. I do not know if self-reading just means self- studying, but I think it pretty much means the same. 2nd day of uni and i'm very, very lost. This whole online based learning, lectures and tutes on ideology of schools being a 'prison' and corporations doesn't have to pay employees more for them to work harder just cakes and beer is getting me completely and utterly dumbfounded. Plus all the self reading I have to do. 
WHY CAN'T THEY GIVE THESE READINGS TO ME WHEN I HAD SO MUCH FREE TIME?! 

Eyes wide open to a whole new world of studying. Good luck Apple for the next 12 weeks. 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Initially I was very overwhelmed too, reading about social structures, politics etc. Just pace yourself, and slowly read. Google if needed. It will help heaps. And.. Pray ahhaha.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts