That Girl

18:16

Where do I begin? I'm Jealous. Jealous of why can't I shine like that girl who is so popular, well liked by everyone and got every boy wrapped around her finger. I did have a friend who is or was like that. I have no clue now cause we aren't exactly close anymore, just a common friend. In a way I was jealous of her and that kinda magnify the littlest mistakes and that caused our fall out.. but then again, there were other reasons too.  

I do feel ugly. I think i'm ugly. 
Sometimes I just want to be That popular girl even though I despise the stereotype, I do wanna feel what it's like being her. I am sure everyone is like that, you may hate something but deep down you actually wanna try, have, be it. 
But then again, I am not who I am today if I was that girl.. 

Self acceptance is the hardest but most important thing a human being has to learn..
and, I'm trying.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts