Hello again, Melbourne

19:20

My one month break has officially ended, i'm back in melbourne for 3 days now. It's hard getting used to the life alone again. Cried for the first 2 days, today was pretty alright got my school enrollment issues to keep me busy and buying groceries cause I have no food at home. While out there buying groceries I thought to myself, how many people out there like me who live alone and are truly feeling like how I feel. I can't really call any friends I have here because 1. they are back in their home country or 2. they are working.

Truly, truly alone.

At least I Facetime ys and talk to my parents on the phone. Nina you too (; Thank god for it because i'll go nuts not talking and just texting all the time. Did some things to entertain myself like took my vintage turntable and listened to She & Him as well as some self reflection on how much of a brat I am while I was back home. "Gotta change, gotta change, for the better" is my new year's motto. Also, I have to start exercising again because I put on lots of weight while in Singapore and am tubbier now. Hope everything with my school timetable works out no clashes or missing courses etc etc.

Miss my family, ys, nina, zoinkers, my granny, aunty vege, the boys, extended family and everyone else. I even miss working at Oakham. Do not know how this Uni life will go, hopefully my "Unluckiness" so to speak, in all the timetables, modules, enrollment for uni will end soon. Amen. I pray i'll meet good people in school and eventually become friends with them and to have a good year ahead.

I know readers won't read such a lengthy post. but penning down my thoughts is important. So, if you're reading this, thank you if not, here's a photo for your browsing entertainment:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts