F+ck Uni

20:32

Busy busy busyyyyy, I dont really get why people come to uni. 
Tutors aren't as helpful as one might think they would be, they're there for a reason, to make students confuse. Students, are well, let's just  say they're not fantastic either except the asians and my comms group mates.
My first Advertising essay was submitted and I freaking had 44% plagiarism, probably going to fail that essay. HD bye bye. );
Halfway into the sem all I did was gain weight and got my mind boggled every freaking week. 

Lord save the queen aka. me.

Well just to make this post less depressing:

What i look like in short hair with bangs. Photoshop skills 100/100 

 In the mean time, i'll stick to my long locks that have a mind on their own.. 

BABIESSSS! <3
 Ok, i'm very very proud of my bookshelf in my house. It's Amazeballs 

Prepare for your weeny head to be blown! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I added Be@rbicks to my Plastic figurines collection!! 

In case you're wondering what is my giraffe doing or surrounded by, it is currently being attacked by a Cowboy, Indian and a Soldier. But he don't care, cus he bad like that just like Justin Bieber, ass hanging out; Can't give a F+ck.  #Swag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts