Back!

17:16

Back in singapore and it feels good. Hot, very hot but good. Family and what little friends I have left surround me, and it feels like home.

This time home feels different i find that i know myself a little more and i'm changing. I dunno, i see things differently now,  I feel many things are going to change for the better, i'm going to tell the people whom I think I should let go, go.

And Ys, baby, #fatherofthree I can see and feel the difference (good) in him i'm so happy for that change. Then I wonder if he can change for me, can I help him get his friends back?... Sometimes it's just a heartbreak to see him all alone when i'm away because his childhood friends/best-friends "grew up" so to speak. Just the other day we were talking about it, and he choked while telling me stories. He, like me, thinks it's a pity to waste 7 years of friendship go but when it's not working anymore, you just have to learn to let go. He suggested that we should throw a last event for them before he and I tell them that we're done that, we won't try to hold on to them or cling anymore. I pray that his friends will turn around and eventually see the value, importance of their friendship. Hopefully i'll see them at my future wedding going through all the games together before they get to see the bride or being uncles of each other's kids... I'll pray for you.

Whatever happens, happens. But you'll always have me. <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts