The Drums

05:25


 Oh no biggie, just hanging with my bud, zhao and The Drums. 




Uh huh, we were basically at their feet cause we're friends and all. 

Oh, Just Johnny doing his thing. 

Yeah, We're really close cause we like, take pictures and stuff. Y'know, chillin with my baby daddy and zhao's baby daddy. 


Even-though a picture paints a thousand words,  in all honesty, I only know 2 songs from The Drums. Not my favorite indie band out there but it was Zhao's so to accompany him, I decided to go as well. As you can see, we were really close to the stage and we got to meet them so that was pretty cool all thanks to Zhao's other buds who were total fanboys. I also found my love that night, ahhh memories..  The keyboard guy in the band which is the one in specs, I saw him werking that keyboard like Miley Cyrus twerking and I knew, it was meant to be~ (<3)

Harry potter + Clark Kent effect = Weak in the knees.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts