Haul Post

22:28

 So I've decided to do a Haul post well because, I have too many nice things to not share this month! (Pft what a show off) heh heh.. But, Don't be fooled by the brands! They aren't as pricey as one might think, key word, Sales! I got all these from various luxury goods site. To me, I rather spend a little more money on a few nice items rather than spend the same amount on a ton of regular items.. Although I admit, I did buy several items from Topshop, Zara etc. in addition to the ones I'm about to show you. 

Oh well, what's a girl to do? (:  


Hello! Welcome to our August Haul! 

*Fold, fold*  Woah, What happened to our sleeping bag?!

*Faints*. (Cries of Outrage). (Wah lao eh!). 

Ah, just my assistant doing a Quality Check for me before...

Ok, (READY! GET SET! GOO!)

They see me rollin, they hatin~

What's this? *Pull*


Huh? One more? *Pull*

EH?! It´s vintage YSL! Yatta!~ 

If I lay here, if I just lay here with clothes. 

2 chainz-ing it up

Handle the queen with care
Queen of everything Michael Kors 

Phew! long photo-shoot.The Queen needs her rest in her Sophie Hulme tote. 
      And... 

MY BIGGEST BUY OF THE MONTH IS ARRIVING IN: 


 Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts