Ahoy matey!

03:07

Oh why, hello hello. In case you don't know, I'm back in the motherland: SINGAPORE. Well, I haven't really been doing anything worthy of writing. I literally just bum around and go out for din dins. And my slowly popular boyfriend has been busy with school lately so I'm left with all this down time and no one to spend it with. :( 
However I've met with my jappo and unicorn as well as the boys, Which is always good. Oh wells, I hope to meet some of my secondary school friends if they still remember me just for the sake of the good ol'days. 

CHECK OUT MY BABIES INSTAGRAM @mameshibabeans because they're just adorable. 


Much love. Wow. Many colors. Such lazee. Stick to man. Fudge. Doge.

(I love doge memes! Explains why I write captions like this now)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts