June: Sydney Finding, Melbourne Guiding and London Calling

19:43

Crazy month so far, June. Immediately after I submitted my assignments, I flew to Sydney to find my mom and sister. Non stop tour packed 4 days and back to Melbourne then, I became their tour guide for the next 5 days. The day my mom and sister left, very next day I was flying to London. Next stop after London, Singapore. Back to back to back to back, it's crazy but worth it.

Well, been here in London for almost a week now and i'm so glad to be reunited with my home girl: Nina~ The weather here is great! Warm but not oven hot like in Singapore now (so i've heard) and unlike the icy cold Melbourne. They city vibe here is so established yet current can't find a specific word to describe it but I'm loving every moment of it. Don't get me started on the Shopping here PLUS it's presently sale season . Hah. Let's just say my card and cash are being passed around a lot... (;

I shall post three photos of the places i've been so far this month and I will have a solo post on each soon!

Sydney Opera House 

Gold Bars in Sovereign Hill: Melbourne

Nina in Kensington Park: London

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts