SHOE AND CLOTHES CLOSET BURSTING!!!

23:59

Hello to all who read this blog, I recently came to a realisation that i have WAY too much clothes, if I were to put my clothes and shoes on a website to sell would any of you out there buy it? Of course I would sell it at a reasonable price however, do not expect $5-$15 because my clothes are of certain quality and style as I generally buy them from mid class brands like Topshop, Zara, Urban Outfitters and etc.

What to expect:
Clothes: Clothes that were worn never, once or twice; Mid class brand clothes (Topshop, Zara, Asos, Supre etc. just giving you a brand range so you'll know what to expect)
Shoes: Flats, bourges, sandals, sneakers from Asos, Zara, Rubi.
Sizes: Ranges from M - L, US 8-12, UK 10-14, EU 40-42;  shoe size EU 39, UK 6, US 8-8.5

Do let me know either comment or leave a comment on FB. I'll take some photos as well but if you're curious about my style in general, feel free to look through my profile on instagram or for those that don't follow me, look through it on my FB feed. (:



LAI LAI COME LEAVE COMMENT. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts