DOGE

22:53







This video is me. It's my life. One may see it as avoiding or being afraid of commitment, to a certain extend it's true. This fear started when I had a terrible nightmare where I owned an amazing dog but totally forgot about it when I left for the summer break. Didn't realise it until I came back to find a malnourished matted up, frail dog. Tragic, I know.

I took that dream as a sign from God to never own a dog if i'm staying alone. So if i move back to Singapore, with my family, means I can own a dog right? Wrong.

My Mom is MILDLY allergic to dogs. Therefore she uses her "allergies" as an excuse and refuses to get one. *scoffs*


Tell me how not to get one?!! Hokus Theo the Frenchie is everything! <3 Dogs are Loyal, Fun, Loving and will never judge you. (agree to disagree ok?) Lucky for me, I have good friends who are pet lovers and own amazing dogs. So let me introduce to you the dogs in my life.

This is the oldest: CHIGGLES follow him at @iamchiggles on IG 

This is the second, RUBY: she doesn't have an IG

This is the Third: MIKO follow her @mikothepomchitese on IG

Last but not least, the youngest: TARO follow him @dizzytaro on IG

They love me and I love them, here's proof: 

We can be together for hours and not say one word. 

We snuggle

There isn't bad times with you.

We listen to each other cause we're a team.

For now, i'm pretty contend with the company of these four doggies and these cuties (shown below) in my life. 


Ma dog-beans <3





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts