Graduation!

18:21

Well, after 4 years, I've graduated! I'm thankful for the boys for flying down to see me graduate and spend some time together, it's unfortunate Andrew and Nina can't join us, but there's always next time.

Thank you to my Melbourne friends for keeping me sane these past four years, lost some of them but gained so much more. Melbourne would not be the same without you guys.

And of course, my family, mainly my parents for giving me such a cushy life here and back home. The things i have to worry or be troubled about is greatly reduced thanks to them, i really do not know what or where i'll be if you guys didn't decide that i should study in Melbourne. From every bone and nerve in my body, thank you.

Here are some photos of the wonderful day, oh did i mention that i had 200 (Then it became 199) balloons for my graduation?! The feeling of seeing them marching in one by one with a bunch of balloons in their hand waving excitedly at me was so wonderful, i teared. But i could not risk ruining my makeup so i kept them tears in control.

I graduated!


The boys.

Melbourne friends those who were still here. 

Family

Sweg.

Everyone (:


More Melbourne friends




Golden ticket to adulthood

Adulthood come at me. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts