Blank Space

04:36

I don't know how many of you have watched Taylor Swift's "Blank Space"  I watched the music video about 5 times now and not because i love the song (however, it slowly crept on me) but solely to re watch the amazing outfits she wore. I loved all of them and if i had her body and moolah, hell yeah I would be rocking them as well. I do have a few favourites out of the 19 looks she wore.


My first love:

I pick up dog shit in this fabulous outfit.

Look at that dress, that suit, that cape and those dogs. i can't. 

This dress is Elie Saab.


Second Love:

I have a fountain in my backyard

That bralet, that skort, that print. <3

That set is from Naeem Khan


 Last but not least:

I eat dinner so fancy i have to wear couture

You can't see the full outfit but you can here. it's alice in wonderland but fashion

This dress is from Jenny Packham


Yup, Karlie Kloss & Cara Delevingne rub off their fancy on her and her song rubbed off on me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts