Secret date

22:58

Psst, I had a secret date today! Well, baby texted me the night before to wake up at 9.30AM! without telling me why and about the details. For you guys that don't know me, today is a public holiday and I never ever wake up before 12pm on a weekend or public holiday unless it's something important. 

So, I did wake up, but at 10am. (^_^;) Next thing i know, we were drenched in the rain while making our way to my favorite sub shop, can you believe it was closed after we made it there? -.L.- Luckily there was a bistro open not too far away.




 
After brunch, He brought me to chinatown cause I've been bugging him with all the pictures from that quaint shop on ang siang hill. Of course we had to take some photos. C'mon It's Chinatown!~

Where are we? 







'stop taking! I take photo of you ah!~'



He even wrote a Timetable for this secret date. But, I messed it up. 

I would like to thank Bunny for planning this day cause it means the world to me when i see you putting effort trying to be a sweet guy. Apparently all that me letting you read sweet guys gestures paid off. (^~^)
I <3 you Bunny.  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts