No one really cares

02:01

Why am I not noticeable? Why can't I be like others where everyone no matter how close, remembers the little things or details about them. I've been wearing the same specs for 4 years and yet someone who is a friend for that same 4 years can actually ask if I changed my specs. I really question my relationship with people all the time, who's true and who's not. Am I irritating? Do I not treat them right? Do I not show my friends that I'm sincere? I've already tried my best to do everything in my way to show I appreciate them.. But why can't I receive the same treatment back? Not just Friends, my Boyfriend too. Maybe, I'm pushy or just plain unlikable. Even though I'm surrounded by people all the time, but; why do I feel so lonely?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts