Non immediate Family

00:05

I cant stand them. There's so much drama and backstabbing and shitty things going on, you seriously can turn it into a Hong kong drama. I do pity some of them i really do. But, I pity my parents more having to deal with them practically the rest of their lives. During CNY, i don't even feel like i belong to either side of the family. Niether my mom's nor my dad's. I won't say i'm not like them, but, they give people something to really hate about. It's a love-hate relationship with these people. And even though we're family, you still have to watch your back. I seriously wish they'd be more loving, less bitchy, less drunk, less money-faced and have a higher EQ. 


This is 'Family' as i know it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts