One and a half years with you

05:07

Thought we would never be together and look, who knew we would be stuck like adhesive glue. 
(engineer joke)

Thank you for doing stupid things with/for me 
Thank you for accepting the mini makeovers i put you through







 To: Ys


Hey baby, this is the last anniversary you can celebrate with me in person. Maybe in a year or so we can do it again we'll just go with the flow. I know how you feel, no worries love, i'm a toughie and i will avoid from getting bullied or so i hope. Even if i do, i will show them your fish face photo i'm sure they run far far away. (Kidding~) I hope you'd be more adventurous without me and a little less socially awkward. Don't be afraid about stepping out of your circle it's totally fine to do crazy things ONCE in a while. The last time you did it, you got me. (: I rather you do it now than when you're older and regret. 
There are a lot of people who say that we're too young and don't know what true love is also, that there are 'plenty of fishes in the sea' But, i'm sure i caught a mermaid (man) and i doubt i would want any other fish in the sea or ocean for that matter. I may not know what love is, but if this is Love, it's everything I hoped it would be.

 I don't know how days without you there physically will be like, but i will pull through and so will you. DON'T  ever ever say that you are lost without me because i'm still with you and it's an excuse for you to slack off and blame the universe. So, Whatever raw unwanted emotion you have channel it into something else. I don't want you to become a wreck when i'm gone, cause there is no reason to be one! I'm still here but just 7 hours away. Plus you promised you'd take care of me so i can lead my "high maintenance" lifestyle. Better have a early head start~ *winks* Well, all jokes and advice aside, I can't say that i won't miss you TERRIBLY or that i won't cry myself to sleep on certain cold lonely nights. I love you more than a 'tiny bra' which is impossible! But i will try. And i'm sure you will and do too. 

I love you LYS. I love you till infinity and beyond 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts