The almighty one

20:31

I know there's a higher authority above the clouds beyond the milky way. However i'm still in the midst of searching who and what is up there before committing my faith, but I would like to dedicate this post to the almighty up there. Whatever form/religion you may be Mr Almighty, be it Christian, Buddhist, Hindu or Islam; I would like to thank you for bringing the boys back together and answering my prayers. I know the rest lies in their hands and it is up to them to make it or break it, but thank you for the mini miracle that you brought them altogether last night.

Thank you so much. <3



P.s. In case any of you muggles think i'm crazy, no i'm not. God does read my blog and so should you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts