A.WANG X H&M

19:23

Designer collaborations are not rare these days particularly when it's such a good marketing tool. I got to say, H&M knows what they're doing when it comes to collaborations from Lanvin to A.Wang they know what's "trendy" or more like, they know what people want to look like but can't afford the real deal. A designer's design for a fraction of the price, why not. 

So here are some pieces I managed to get my hands on today.  


High cut scuba shoes 

Sheer cut out dress


Neoprene dress with cut outs 


This dress is REALLLY tight, i went a size up but still,  i can't close my arms. On the bright side, it presses down on my belly to make me look like i'm somewhat slim. 

T-shirt Dress

Sheer cut out top

Men's Tapered pants

Runners

Duffel bag, which btw, can act as an pillow for your next designer collab camp out. 


One thing you should know is that, my friends and I queued over 5 hours for this collab since around 3am, a few of them came earlier around 12am to queue. There is a limit to how many you can buy, one for each item and some items were already gone when we got in.


Aside from the long hours of queuing, we were faced with drama. Freezing our butt off in 10 degree weather, a homeless man took one of our blankets and decide to sleep with it, a fight nearly broke out with a drunk passerby and someone stole our camping chair. (not cool) But it was all good fun and I would not trade this experience for sleeping at home.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts