Curse you Hollywood

17:10


Ok, I've just read finish 'Perks of being a Wallflower' at 6.30pm and decided to watch the movie at 6.45pm. Usually I'll wait a week or two but I just thought the book was so good, that I had to watch the movie too right? Wrong. I'm sitting here eating a frozen cheesecake and watching the movie and i'm like cursing at it while I eat my cheesecake. I mean it missed out so much.. I understand that you can't put everything in a movie if not it'll be too long but, it missed or changed some of the really small but important scenes! Fuckkk (Mind my language) However, Ezra Miller is still smokin' that doesn't change, ever and Logan Lerman is growing on me.

I'm going to eat my frozen cheesecake and study for my media exam now. I'm so disappointed cause I heard that the movie was really good. Apparently those people CLEARLY didn't read the book.
Sorry if I sound like those people who claims they read a lot of books but actually don't and criticize a certain book-to-movie movie just because they read that particular book. I know it's irritating but c'mon!   They missed out the typing 'I love you' on the type writer and Mary-Elizabeth talking to Alice about Charlie and my favorite quote from Charlie about how Craig looks at Sam and they missed out the whole date with Mary-Elizabeth and Charlie and THE FUCKING POEM! THE DEATH POEM how can he cut that out?  so much more..  Urgh.
Why Stephen Chbosky? Why ruin your own book?

Curse you hollywood although I enjoy you, but you ruined Chbosky.

NOTE: If you want to enjoy Perks of being a Wallflower, I suggest you either read it or watch it. If you wanna do both, watch it then read it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts