Existence

19:14

Hello everyone, so school is ending for me and i'm mentally ready to go home! However i have to prepare for my exam which is like just next Monday. *Panics* Anyway, i've been busy filming for my media class project which takes up quite a big percentage of my results. Not to brag, but i thought it was quite well done for people who had no clue what they were doing. I'll link the video at the bottom of the post.

Just some background info, i'm a girl who is hopelessly in love with her boyfriend however, he is not really there.. there isn't a boyfriend and i know that. But i still pretend he is there with me. Watch what happens to me in the video. Hope you guys like it and i recommend to watch it in HD. (:

TO WATCH THE VIDEO, CLICK ON THIS SENTENCE.


Screen shot from the Short

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts