Completely and Utterly Useless

17:31

Completely and utterly useless. Why you may ask, well i'm glad to tell you.

I prolly understand 50% or less on what's going on in school. I don't understand my readings, My lectures are pretty ok, my tutorials are full of discussion which, I am very very eager to participate, trust me but it's all about Australia's PR industry, media, political issue, advertising and etc. Ok, seriously you might say "Apple, you should like know about their country since you're there to study and all" but my answer to that is, they discuss issues that happened from past present and future and heck, i'm a bloody SINGAPOREAN. Have I mentioned that it is very very hard to make friends with an aussie ang moh? I mean their wave-length is beyond the frequency I can reach! In terms of, they question everything and thoughts that will never occur to me they'll think of also the factor that it's all about australia this, australia that and etc. plus the fact that in most of my lectures and tutes, there's no more than 5 asian in them.
It's so hard to fully understand whats going on and I finally understand why people who come here have little Ang moh friends.

Clueless, friendless, utterly useless

God save the Apple.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts