Boys do cry while watching Notebook

17:37

I would just like to mention something,  so many men make reference to The Notebook and how woman cry and expect them to be like Noah. Well, while watching The Notebook early last year, i was so waiting to cry and bawl my eyes out, but i didn't. On the other hand, my baby boy did. 

It was the ending, Allie questions Noah about what will happen to them when she loses her memory completely, and he reassures her that he will never leave her then, Allie suddenly remembers her past; after finding out about her illness, she herself wrote their story in the notebook with instructions for Noah to "read this to me, and I'll come back to you".  Later,  she ask Noah if she loses her memory completely what would happen and he said i'll never leave you. She asks him if he thinks their love for each other is strong enough to "take them away together";  he replies that he thinks their love could do anything. That's when i heard sniffles coming from the side. 

I was thinking, "Woah, is he crying? Omg he is crying. Awww, he's crying." Just to be clear, Man do cry while watching The Notebook. And, for some reason I dont know why i didn't cry while watching it. Like I cried for Harry Potter, Kung Fu Panda, UP, Finding Nemo, This is 40 and like local films like I'm not Stupid and etc. but i didn't cry for The Notebook. It's weird.. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts