Where is YS?

19:22

Some places Mr. YS's has been:

Anna and Freedy's wedding!!! I saw them from the proposal to now this, *tears* don't they grow up so fast? It was truly beautiful, everything was! Thank the heavens the weather was good that day cause that week was just pouring all day err day. So that was fortunate of us. It was immaculate. I now know what Bliss and my future wedding should be like. 




With the Wedding Couple 

Rihanna was FANTASTIC. She's so sexy, hot, cute, all that. I loved her concert, she really delivers. Show started on time and everything was perfect. I can't get enough of her! 
YOU DA ONE I THINK ABOUT AL DAY AY AY RIRI BABY. 





OK, this rap concert we attended was very very last minute, like we got tickets the day before and the acts were CHINGY, OMARION and FABULOUS. I really really like Omarion prior to this. Bow Wow and him, they were just so cute back then. But the concert in all honesty, was meh.. PLUS! we had to wait 3 hours before we can go in the venue, and like another 2 hours or so for the first act to come and another hour in between the three acts. It was a very low-key, intimate concert and the venue was pretty small so no seating, just standing. I couldnt take the 8 hours or so we've been standing so I left and didn't bother waiting for Fabulous to finish his set.

What disappointed me was Omarion had gotten a little chubby and is a little more pervy.. He still got the voice but I just don't think he is the same cute/usher-ish vibe Omarion he used to be. It didn't pay off to be so near to the stage when the acts were bad.


Chingy

Omarion

Fabulous

There were more places we went and what not but, i'll be bombarding this tiny space with too many photos so if you're really curious what we did, you can check my Instagram: @appletay or Facebook also Apple Tay

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts