Being Spontaneous

01:16

Just hop onto a plane, and let's see where it'll takes us.

This month, well so far, had been filled with unplanned trips. First was to Penang! I only had errr.. 2 days notice? and off we went. (We = my mom and her sister's family) SO MUCH GOOD FOOD!!! I would love to go again with YS after all, Penang is his dad's hometown.



  




The second unplanned trip happened today, I was told by my parents the night before that I had to wake up at 7am and bring your passport and was told to let YS know. Well, I woke up (with much difficulty) and BAM! we're in the car driving in circles around Singapore first then in Johor Bahru trying to recognise streets by memory, we made it to the Bah Kut Teh restaurant and  proceeded towards the real reason why we went there, the bank. While le parents settled their business, YS and I walked aimlessly in the mall to shop. To be clear it wasn't just me shopping, YS was involved as well but a good 80% was just me shopping. heh. (*´∀`*)





FREAKING TWISTER FRIESSS!!!!! I WAS VERY VERY HARPPEE :D 

*swoons* 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts