Disorganised

19:15

It's halfway through the sem and I still do not know when things are due, i'm suppose to be writing a blog post for my school blog but i'm choosing to ignore it till later i'll say about 10 pm? i dont want to read a reading and write a blog post about it, it's boring and puts me to sleep. At this rate i would rather be exercising than doing that.  I'm so disorganized this sem, i only know when things are due like 3 days before? Who rushes a 1000 word essay in 1 day? (because I procrastinated)  Me. That's who. Urgh, got to get my shit together. Hate this feeling of being in daze when it comes to work.


I need like a scheduler or some kind of notice thing that will remind me a week in advance when things are due. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts