Strangers

18:48

Have you ever thought about how two strangers are able to fall in love or like each other? I can never comprehend how people you completely do not know can meet and have that "butterfly" feeling and proceed to fall in mutual likeness. Even to date, Ys and I, sometimes we will view our relationship from a third person perspective and just think how did he/she fall for me? Or just when sometimes when we're just so comfortable, to the point where we start thinking "how is this possible?"

Because he's in the Army and i'm here in melbourne, i'd look at photos of him or us once in a while and start thinking how? how am I lucky to find a person that accepts me for who I am and not take advantage of me. (people who know me well have said i'm too nice, in order words Naive) Not just him, but for friends as well. Especially the boys and Nina, I always complain, whine, boss them around but they always let me and even go out of their way for me or tell me when i'm out of line. How can strangers who met, over a period of time become friends or lovers? Because at the end of the day we are still strangers.

Like in Wong Fu productions Strangers, Again it depicts what i'm trying to comprehend. Good times, bad times, make-ups and break-ups at the end of the day aren't we just strangers, again? But one thing i do understand is that, humans are meant to find partners, even not odd. We need companionship and i would like to thank the people who are my friends, who take me as i am, try not to use my weakness against me and who are there for me. Thank you friends. Thank you.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts