30 days

03:11


In 30 days time, I'll lead the life of a single teendult (teenager + adult) again. Initially when I just came back, I wanted to return to Melbourne because all I wanted was my own space and time. I was so use and comfortable from being alone for so long that even my family was a nuisance. It's true that time heal all wounds because that nuisance turned into delight. 
Delight that my family and friends are here and everything is so convenient. Here, I  don't have to lift a finger but I can get what I want. I'm like a pet here they feed me, play with me and bring me out for walks. I'm being served. There, I have to do everything myself, sometimes when you're used to being a pet it's hard to go back to the wild. I'm carrying a heavyheart that I have to go back in a months time, it sucks. 
Oh how I wish I can have thee delight and not loneliness when I return to Melbourne. How I wish I can find it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts