TAWTS (Thoughts)

17:55

If Mei Ee did not like the photo where i had my blog URL on it, I probably would not have bothered typing out this post. I click onto my blog link, read through the posts and realised I had so many good thoughts penned down, why did I ever stop? 


This year has been crazy so far, tons of responsibilities + messed up priorities = No time for self. 
I guess it's an egregious kind of crazy, because of all these responsibilities, I met so many good people, people that I actually want in my life. However, these people are slowly leaving Melbourne and time with them is running out and because of my responsibilities, it is taking over time spent on actually getting to know each other. OH THE IRONY.

PLEASE STOP TEASING ME THE CRUEL CONCEPT OF LIFE. Stahp. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts